After 50 years of practicing law, there are few legal issues I have not seen. My experience includes private office practice, prosecutor, and judge. That combination of experience from all sides of the courtroom gives me a unique prospective on the management and trial of cases. Most of my private practice focused on probate, real estate, and family law. Though I have decades of experience, I bring a fresh analysis every new case.
• University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, B.S.
• SMU Dedman School of Law, LL.B.
• Former Navy JAG officer
• National Mediation Academy
• Former Bosque County Attorney
• Former Bosque County Court at Law Judge
• Former Chair of the State Bar Grievance Committee
• Member of College of the State Bar
• Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation